Thursday, June 14, 2012

Europa

Hello DBJ fam. While drinking beer on the street in Berlin early this week I ran into one of our friends in Helsinki 78-82. We were talking about digging and all the things that nerdy DJs talk about, and he reminded me that I actually post on this blog and I should, uh, actually post more. Hopefully I'll keep Shawn from getting carpal tunnel syndrome. I'm in Paris right now, and I have some EU and UK shows coming up, and if anybody can make it to them, I promise some TUNES! Well hopefully I can re-commit to it, and here's a topical and sexy lil' gift to say "I'm sorry:"


Lil Louis - French Kiss (The Original Underground Mix)
YSI • 1989

And here's my schedule coming up:

Thursday, June 14, 2012
Chez Moune avec Venice Beach
54 Rue Pigale Paris, FR

Friday, June 15, 2012
Panic Room avec Dee Dee Hey & Special Guests
101 Rue Amelot
Paris, FR

Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Fuck Hip Hop
DJ Apt One & Santero
Market Bar
16-22 Goosegate, Hockley
Nottingham, UK

Thursday, June 21, 2012
TBA
United Kingdom

Friday, June 22, 2012
Special 5-hour Funk Set
Grand Union
111 Kennington Road
London, UK

No comments: