Wednesday, January 7, 2015

The Funk Train in Boston


This Friday, the Funk Train will be rolling into Boston and I'll have some special guests in tow.  Amy Douglas will be singing Funk Train live, Goulet will be slingin' tunes and the one and only Cosmo Baker will be doubling up with me on the wheels as we dish out the finest disco, funk, soul and house.

Always good to see my DBJ family when I'm out on the road - and this is gonna be a good one.

Here are the details:

Michael The Lion's Funk Train

Cosmo Baker, Amy Douglas, Goulet
w/ DJ Apt One aka Michael The Lion (Soul Clap)
Good Life
28 Kingston St. Boston, MA
$5 before 11, $10 after
Jan 9th, 2010.

Related: Michael The Lion - Funk Train 12", The World of Michael The Lion Mix

---
Follow me on Soundcloud: soundcloud.com/djaptone

No comments: