Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Michael The Lion Edits Out Now On Razor-N-Tape

The major labels couldn't back up the presses forever - the Michael The Lion Edits are now available on 12" wherever fine records are sold! This record has a little bit of everything. Any Time is an edit of a loft classic that I did almost five years ago (as DJ Apt One). The Don is an italo/eurodisco joint reminiscent of my RCMP days. Get More is my multi-instrumental hard disco-funk take on a Philly classic (I play 4 guitar lines on it). Lastly 909s And Herb is a little collabo with my man 50 grand Sammy Bananas that has turned into a secret heater in Soul Clap's recent sets. Very excited and very honored to be a part of this label - which boasts a roster of top class editors like Dimitri From Paris, Ron Basejam and DJ Vas. Hope you enjoy - listen below and grab a copy at Juno.

---
Follow me on Soundcloud: soundcloud.com/djaptone

No comments: