Monday, March 31, 2008

Green Paranoia



Photobucket


This shit is sick. My freshman year of college I got very lucky (in more ways than one) and became the Hip Hop director at the Shippensburg college radio station. I played anything I wanted and bugged out on countless freestyle sessions. I also got to interview Doodle Bug of the Digable Planets and later on performed and recorded with him. A lot of good things came from being the director which included getting first dibbs on countless promotional music. One of my favorite promos was a cassette tape from Non Phixion from Matador Records. It was a mixtape with a green cover mixed by DJ Eclipse, they called it "The Green Tape". I dipped around hard to that tape and was in the conspiracy, anti-government, blunt zone. This paticular track was not on the tape but later released on the "Green CD" that came with a DVD from Non Phixion. Enjoy. I can't explain this insaness...
Non Phixion - Info Junkies
Mediafire | YSI | 320 kbps

No comments: