Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Nothin' But The Transformation (Bad Boy Sources)


I want to do a little series on Bad Boy sample sources, now I'm not going to post "Can't Hold Me Down", "It's All About The Benjamins" or anything obvious like that. I'm going to focus on lesser known songs that have great original sources like Mic Geronimo's track "Nothin' Move But The Money". Puff's producers were definitely on point when they looped up Nona Hendryx's "Transformation" for this record. It's a sick track to spin out as well as a great listen. Check out both the original and Bad Boy's Hip-hop version, Hope ya Dig. Enjoy!

Nona Hendryx - Transformation | Mediafire | 320 kbps

Mic Geronimo - Nothin' Move But The Money | Mediafire | 229 vbr kbps

1 comment:

step one said...

thanks for this, look forward to more!

I just posted the OG version of 'Benjamins' (wth just Puffy & The Lox) at my spot

http://djstepone.blogspot.com/2009/12/its-all-about-benjamins-original.html