Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Nicos Gun f/ Sammy Bananas - Dirty Girl (DJ Apt One Remix)


For the last 8 months or so I have been assembling a compilation of some of Philly and New Jersey’s best dance music talent for a Young Robots Compilation called Philadelphia Maneto. Local FM station WXPN  has been putting out a few of the jams in advance of our July 16th release date and July 18th  release party.

I'm extremely proud of this remix of  Nicos Gun's Dirty Girl - big time Loft burner, with a cathartic sax solo from Fool's Gold's Sammy Bananas to seal the deal!  I have been running this track for months now and it never fails me.


I've also posted the first advance leak - Dance by The Downtown Club, an awesome ESG-styled outfit that has a dark, post-punk aesthetic.

On the 16th the entire record will be available for free. Others on the record include Superprince (Shawn Ryan and Peter Dragontail), Pink Skull, aupl, Billy W (Robotique) Lux & Edwards (Robert Lux and house legend Todd Edwards), NITEWAX (DJ Bruce), Instamatic, SAUR and more.

I'll be sure to post it here!


---
Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/djaptone

No comments: