Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Young Robots Mixseries Vol. 7 - DJ Apt One's July 4th BBQ (Live)


Tomorrow, like any red-blooded American, I'll be drinking cold beer and eating BBQ.  I wanted to bring some tunes along, so I decided to get some records off the shelf and select some choice jams in the Serato and put together a mix for my BBQ.  Then I thought, hey, this would go pretty well at just about any BBQ.  So, here you go, your funky entertainment for your funky 4th of July.



Tracklist
Lee Zamah - Frankie Beverly
Marlena Shaw - Remember Me (Jim Sharp Remix)
Mary J Sly - Everyday People (DJ Apt One Edit)
 XXXXX - XXXXXXXXXX (DJ Apt One Edit) (UNRELEASED)
Devon Thompson & DJ Apt One - Lovers and Friends (UNRELEASED)
Mary Clark - Take me I'm yours
AM-FM - You are the one
Captain Planet - My Heart Is Jumping (Captain Planet Mix)
10cc - Dreadlock Holiday
Voyage - I Love You Dancer
Nick Straker Band - A Little Bit of Jazz
Orient Express - Shine On
Lancelot - Spoken Word
DJ Apt One - Red Meat
Todd Terje - Strandbar (Samba Version)
Franck Biyong - African History Waves DJ MOODZ EDIT
Orgone - Funky Nassau (Danny Krivit Re-edit)
Juan Laya & Jorge Montiel - Sexmachina (edit)
James Brown - Give it Up Turn It Loose • The Reflex Edit
MFSB - TSOP (BREAK IF YOU WANT EDIT)
Sal Soul Orchestra - ooh i love it (love break)
NICHOLAS = Love Message
Johnny D & Nicky P - Wild Kingdom
Marcus Marr - The Music

If you haven't checked out a lot of the other goodies on the Young Robots mixseries or podcast, check mixcloud.com/youngrobots.

---
Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/djaptone

No comments: