Saturday, May 23, 2009

Planet Caravan


ANOE just posted this top notch Sabbath edit. Steef transformed Planet Caravan into a handy DJ tool with the addition of some tasteful drums and percussion. For the sake of my vinyl only friends, I can only hope this gets pressed someday.

Black Sabbath - Planet Caravan (DJ Steef Edit)
Download at Another Night On Earth | 192 kbps


Bonus:

Here's an instrumental edit of a Sabbath track that I regularly open my nights with. I think I scored this from Bumrocks a couple years ago.

Black Sabbath - Symptom Of The Universe (Lexx Edit)
Mediafire | YSI | 207 kbps

ps - Both of these tracks are fire.

3 comments:

Cropsy said...

always like the og. this remix makes it better!

Peter Dragontail said...

space. I love space.

RustyB said...

Stunningly dope...