Monday, February 8, 2010

Frankie Beverly & Maze - Before I Let Go (DJ Apt One Intro)



One of THE greatest songs of all time. My buddy Brendan Bring'em dropped his own intro edit of this track a few weeks back while we were chillaxin on some beers, but it was a tape edit type thing he'd done a long time ago - I figured I'd go the quantized route and I cut it up myself, but hat tip to Bren for the inspiration. All about the proper drop to this song. For the record, I didn't touch anything else about the song, because the thing is just too good for words and some things shouldn't be fucked with.

Frankie Beverly & Maze - Before I Let Go (DJ Apt One Edit)
Mediafire | YSI | 320 kbps

1 comment:

iamrogue said...

Steve Jones of Jonesy's Jukebox hosts Jonah Hill and the Duplass Brothers to discuss their upcoming film “Cyrus”. John C. Reilly plays John, a lonely divorcĂ© who meets Molly, the woman of his dreams. It seems there is only room for one man in Molly’s life and her son Cyrus, played by Jonah Hill, is not going to give up the top spot without a fight. John and Cyrus have met their match in this comical struggle for power written and directed by Jay and Mark Duplass. May the best man win! Check out this, and many more of Jonesy’s Jukebox full length interviews with Bob Saget, Wilmer Vilerrama, Billy Corgan, Zeina Durra, Michael Chiklis to name a few at IAMROGUE.com.