Wednesday, March 6, 2013

DJ Apt One - RC Groove



I have an original track on a new compilation from LA's PYT Records. The compilation features some slo-mo and laid back disco cuts from some of my favorites in the game like Venice Beach and Solidisco. 
I'm really excited to get this new record out there, I have been sitting on it and playing it for a while. It was originally intended to be a part of my full-length record I am working on, but it just didn't seem to fit. 
It features a couple samples you might recognize (RIP Donald Byrd), but the main groove is just me ripping it on my bass guitar. Laid back, funky and free!
The whole compilation is free and available at PYT's soundcloud. You can hear and download my tune below!
  ---
Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/djaptone

No comments: