Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My Go Bang! Set

Good thing Steve and Sergio hit record at Go Bang! in March, because I was really happy with how my set went. Listen to the mix below for 98 minutes of good grooves, and be sure to check out Go Bang! in April if you're in SF - DJ Apt One will be making his debut!



01. Plunky & Oneness of Juju - Every Way But Loose
02. Salsoul Orchestra - Ooh, I Love It (Love Break)
03. Glen Adams Affair - Just A Groove
04. Nancy Martin - Can't Believe
05. Ish - Don't Stop
06. Nick Straker Band - A Little Bit Of Jazz
07. Chic - I Want Your Love (Tangoterje Edit)
08. Gino Soccio - It's Alright
09. Instant Funk - Bodyshine
10. Roundtree - Hit On You (Remix)
11. Curtis Hairston - I Want Your Lovin' (Just A Little Bit)
12. Tony Cook & The Party People - On The Floor (Rock-It)
13. Alexander Robotnick - Problemes D'Amour (Ah Ou Ah Version)
14. D-Train - You're The One For Me
15. Dan Hartman - Relight My Fire
16. Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes - Bad Luck
17. Anita Ward - Don't Drop My Love
18. America (Stallions Edit)
19. Cappuccino - El Bailara Conmigo (Dim's DJ Friendly Edit)
20. Billy Nichols - Give Your Body Up To The Music (MAW Remix)
21. Patrick Cowley - Do You Wanna Funk

---
Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/shawnryan

No comments: