Thursday, February 28, 2008

$hawn slept over and I got lucky


Well it's Cropsy, the half man half lobster droppin' science. Check this 80's hip-hop artifact - it's expensive as fuck. I found it after Shawn visited my house for a session, but slept over after hearing that the local record show was in the morning (He's ill like that). This is a rare find, so enjoy. The Japanese kids were swarming - not so-so if you know what I mean... chillllll.

Sport "G" & Mastermind - Louder
Mediafire | YSI | 320 kbps

Sport "G" & Mastermind - Louder (Instrumental)
Mediafire | YSI | 320 kbps

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dopeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Paul C involved, so had to be!

Many Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Niiice! You gets no comments cause diggaz iz jellin. Hehee!
I'm all about the dollar crates and see the hate,especially from the Europeans, all the time.