Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Mis Mary's Place



What's up internet? I know it's been a bit since I rapped at you over here on DBJ, and I can tell you might be a little tired of Shawn just posting edits dudes made in their basement and then put on Soundcloud. (I kid, the stuff he posts is actually quite rad.) I don't really have a good excuse, I've still been ripping plenty of records. I'm also sitting on a giant mountain of edits, which will probably end up on here at some point. Anyways, here's some quality Blue Note funk with the homie Ron Laws on alto. This is off of Pressure Sensitive - his funkiest album in my opinion.

Ronnie Laws - Mis' Mary's Place
Mediafire | YSI | 320 kbps

Totally unrelated - if you live in Chicago or Minneapolis, come see me at Evil Olive and First Avenue, respectively, this Friday and Saturday.

No comments: