Thursday, March 22, 2012

San Francisco This Weekend!

I just watered the plants & got a ride to the airport with Apt One (Every man has a price & his is an order of tacos al pastor). Now I'm off to San Francisco, home of proper sourdough & the birthplace of HI-NRG! I'm looking forward to a busy weekend of DJing, digging with old friends and drinking with even older ones. 

The main event is a Go Bang! at Deco Lounge on Saturday night! All disco classics all night! Plus on Friday I'm playing at White Label at Showdown, then a whacked out opening set at BODY//CURRENT AFTER\\HOURS. Bay Area Jammers, get off the internet and come out! Also, check out this rad interview I did for SF Weekly's Hey DJ! Blog

Now for the music, here's a Philadelphia International jam I packed for Saturday:

Dee Dee Sharp Gamble - Breaking And Entering
MediafireYSI • 1980


No comments: