Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Menergy Movement After Party


 If you're in Detroit for Movement this weekend, come out to the R&R Saloon on Saturday for Menergy! Steve Summers & Magic Touch will be performing live and I'll be DJing alongside residents Mike Trombley & Scott Zacharias, Ron Morelli of L.I.E.S., and my homies Jeffrey & Shearn from The Magic Message. We're in it for the long haul, with strong songs from 8pm til 5am!

For more details, click here to view the Facebook event.
For directions, check the map embedded at the bottom of the post.

Of course, it wouldn't be a DBJ post without some music. First up, a taste of Steve Summers' L.I.E.S. release...



Ron Morelli recently held it down for L.I.E.S. on Beats In Space. Check out the mix below:


I've already posted this before, but Ron went above and beyond the call of duty with this mix...





View Larger Map

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

boom shaka laka!

Anonymous said...

I think you mean Steve Moore, not Steve Summers ;)

Shawn Ryan said...

doh! Thanks Anonymous!