Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Kid Gusto - SHH Remixes




My man Kid Gusto (LA/Miami/DC) has been steadily killing it with a string of releases on True Grooves including his first full length album this past year. He was listed on URB's Next 100 a year or two ago and that accolade is well deserved- his production is top notch and he always throws down a great set. His style is in the latin/funk/breakbeat vein, real DC kinda sound, similar to Nickodemus or Quantic. If you've ever been to Eighteenth Street Lounge you know what I mean.

Anyhow, recently I got my hands on a few new latin reworks of his that I've been feeling big time, called the SHH remixes. I've been getting a great response from these lately. Check it...

Kid Gusto - SHH1 - KG VS Joey Pastrana | Divshare | YSI | 320 kbps

KidGusto - SHH2 - Celia & Sergio Love Affair | Divshare | YSI | 320 kbps

Kid Gusto - SHH3 - Jorge Umba | Divshare | YSI | 320 kbps

Kid Gusto - SHH4 - Angola | Divshare | YSI | 320 kbps

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

can you post these again? I can't get them from either link. thank ou!

Deep Sang said...

should be good to go now. i guess my divshare account got overloaded for the month. i may have to upgrade to premium at long last...

LaMarsha said...

Much appreciated for posting/hosting these.