Monday, March 8, 2010

New Gorillaz Edit


Tokyo based Corporate (of Blam City Records) just hooked me up with this new DJ friendly Gorillaz edit. In his own words...
Album is cool, but I'm taken with one track in particular that starts super mellow but eventually breaks into this spacey dance groove at the end. End part is only about 2 minutes long though, so I took the liberty to put together this quick edit that extends it to around 6 min.

Definitely a handy cut for chill sets.

The Gorillaz - Empire Ants (Corporate Edit)
Mediafire | Zippyshare | 320 kbps


Got a takedown notice.

1 comment:

Ross said...

I used to be a big trance fan, not as much, the entire scene changed from what i liked 9 years ago. But this...It's what i always liked. I'm amazed. And also people i showed this to!