Monday, March 15, 2010

Slick Tour Wrap Up



The 3rd Rail Jam tour has come to a close and we ended it with a bang in Hollywood at the Kress night club. I had a blast in every city we rocked, it was such a amazing experience I can't wait till next year! On the tour I started to build a relationship with Slick Rick and his DJ Kaos and during a car ride from the Salt Lake airport to the hotel we started talking about what music we were feeling, so I mentioned the SP the Ghost mixtapes. I told Slick that I though he should do a couple verses to some new or classic tracks. The next week DJ Kaos hit me up and said he was sending over some freestyles Slick had made. So here are two exclusive freestyles for your listening pleasure, I think you will find the Slick Rick over Snoop's "I Wanna Rock" pretty useful. Enjoy!

Slick Rick - I Wanna Rock | Mediafire | YSI | 160 kbps

Slick Rick - Where The Slippers | Mediafire | YSI | 160 kbps

No comments: