Monday, February 28, 2011

Year of the Edit - DJ Apt One - We Gonna Party Tonight



Each week in 2011, the "Year of the Edit," Dollar Bin Jams and Young Robots Records will be debuting one exclusive edit for your enjoyment!

Hello DBJ-ers, back at it again this week with another edit from the private stock. This one was hopefully gonna see a wax release at some point, but it never quite worked out. That said, it's what I consider some of my best work, and it has always jumped off the party when I've dropped it. Hopefully it does the same for y'all!

"This might be my favorite thing you ever did."
-Cosmo Baker


I'm particularly proud of this one because it's a pretty complete composition, a remix really, a lot more in the vein of my "Any Time is Right" edit than my "I Can't Go For That."

Enjoy!

Willie Hutch - We Gonna Party Tonight (DJ Apt One Edit) by DJ Apt One

For previous "Year of the Edit" entries, look HERE.

No comments: