Monday, July 25, 2011

DJ Apt One - Happy Birthday Larry Levan




This is a live mix I made for Disco Bits - a tribute to the great Larry Levan they asked me to put together for his birthday. LL had a unique way of DJing, and I'm not trying to emulate him here or trying to play the "Best Of" the Garage. Just some rad Garage Classics in tribute to a rad dude. Enjoy.

Disco Bits Mix Series Vol. 4 - Happy Birthday Larry Levan (Live) by DJ Apt One

Tracklist-

1. Minnie Ripperton – Adventures In Paradise
2. Carly Simon – Why (12″ Mix)
3. Aleem with Leroy Burgess – Confusion (12″ Mix)
4. Gayle Adams – Love Fever (12″ Mix)
5. Mona Rae – Do Me
6. Ashford and Simpson – Stay Free
7. Voyage – I Love You Dancer
8. Central Line – Walking Into Sunshine
9. Rockers Revenge with Donnie Calvin – Rocking On Sunshine
10. Tony Lee – Reach Up (Mastermix)
11. The System – You Are In My System (12″ mix)
12. Level 42 – Starchild
13. The Limit – She So Divine (Mastermix)
14. Dan Hartman – Vergito / Relight My Fire
15. Diana Ross – Love Hangover (DJ Apt One Edit)

No comments: