Friday, July 15, 2011

Hurrah July Mix


The recording of my early set at Hurrah this month came out well, so I thought I'd pass it along to my fellow jammers. It's a blend of recent acquisitions and tried & true trax, mixed to warm up the room for a night of crazy rhythms. Now for the drums to do the talking...

Shawn Ryan - Hurrah July Mix | Mediafire

01. Christian Prommer’s Drumlesson - Trans Europa Express
02. Thorsten Graeber - African Beauty (Neuroxyde Remix)
03. Benoit & Sergio - Walk And Talk
04. Daniel Dexter - Tom Tom
05. Joey Negro Presents Sessomatto - Moody (Joey Negro Club Mix)
06. Charlie Clemons And The Mighty Power Band
- The Devil Has Made This Land His Playground (Tom Noble Remix)
07. Cajmere - A Love Song
08. Bibio - Lovers’ Carvings (Catz N’ Dogz Re-Edit)
09. DJ Cole Medina - I’ll House You (OG Mellow Remix)
10. Nebraska - This Is The Way
11. Dead Rose Music Company
- Am I Still The One (Rob Mello No Ears Remix)
12. The Popular People’s Front - I’ll Make Your Day

2 comments:

Unknown said...

this mix was really good. nice vibes

Shawn Ryan said...

thanks, glad you enjoyed it!