Monday, March 31, 2014

YR019 Limited Vinyl



You may recall a little 13 song compilation called Philadelphia Maneto that I put out last summer - if you liked that, listen in, because this week I'm here to tell you about two spin-off projects that you will probably dig.

The first is a limited edition, silk-screened, hand-numbered vinyl EP featuring the above songs, which you can download for FREE.  If you support independent music, please purchase a 12"!  You can mail order them world-wide from Turntable Lab or the Young Robots discogs store. You can buy them at brick-and-mortar locations in Philadelphia (and at TTL's flagship in NYC).

Many thanks for your support!  Later this week I will be telling you about another YR release and some West Coast shows I will be playing this weekend!
---
Follow me on Soundcloud: soundcloud.com/djaptone

No comments: