Wednesday, September 10, 2008

CLE-BIZA



Even though I'm from Pittsburgh, I got love for Cleveland. Specifically, I got love for bona fide rap champs like Ray Cash, Al Fatz, Bone Thugs and more.

My boys The Kickdrums are behind a lot of the music coming out of the rap scene (including the ridonkulous mixtape Clangin and Swangin by Ray Cash) as well as some joints by 50 Cent if memory serves. They're branching out on some next shit- and when they slid me their new pop song Love is a Drug, I worked it into a new mixtape Skinny and I are finishing up. The way I blended it up on the tape sounded so good to me that I had to get Tilla's source tracks so I could just flip the whole damn thing.

The result is a remix/blend type joint that flips chunks of Eric Prydz's Euro rave anthem Pjanoo.



DJ Apt One - Drug Pjanoo (Kickdrums X Prydz)
Divshare | YSI | 320 kbps

No comments: