Thursday, January 27, 2011

2010 Highlights


Our favorites from 2010. I re-uploaded the whole mix series to ge.tt. You can download all of them at the link below...

Shawn Ryan & Ed Blammo - 2010 Highlights 
ge.tt • 72 Minutes

01. Caribou - Odessa
02. The Bird & The Bee - I Can't Go For That
03. Tensnake - Need Your Lovin
04. Hot Toddy - Down To Love
05. Native Underground - Push 4 Love (Main Mix)
06. Midnight Magic - Beam Me Up (Jacques Renault Remix)
07. Breakbot - Baby I'm Yours
08. Jori Hulkkonen - I Am Dead (Hercules & Love Affair Remix)
09. Storm Queen - Look Right Through
10. Holy Ghost! - I Know I Hear (Ed Blammo DJ Edit)
11. Eli Escobar - Love Thing Part 3 (Only You)
12. Talking Heads - This Must Be The Place
(Young Edits Sophisticated Melody Version)
13. Yeasayer - O.N.E. (Peter Dragontail Mix)
14. Flight Facilities - Crave You (Version 2)
15. The Swiss - Bubble Bath
16. The Juan Maclean - Feel So Good
17. Voltage - All Night
18. The xx - Crystalised (Edu Imbernon Remix)
19. Sekta - Peterpan (Julio Bashmore Remix)
20. Sister Crayon - Souls Of Gold
21. Husky Rescue - They Are Coming (Warrior One Remix)
22. The-Dream - Yamaha

No comments: