Monday, January 24, 2011

Year of the Edit - DJ Apt One - Steel It Steelers



Each week in 2011, the "Year of the Edit," Dollar Bin Jams and Young Robots Records will be debuting one exclusive edit for your enjoyment!

OK, so for a while now I've had this week circled as the "week I finally release a mixtape and associated edits that I've been sitting on forever and ever." But with the Steelers winning last night's AFC Championship game, I had to turn to the secret stash of Pittsburgh-centric gems for this joint I edited up last week -

Steel It Steelers (Edit) by DJ Apt One

HERE WE GO STEELERS!

And in case you didn't know, the Philadelphyinz "Pittsburgh Club Anthem" is now on soundcloud and back in full effect!

Philadelphyinz - Pittsburgh Club Anthem by DJ Apt One

For previous "Year of the Edit" entries, look HERE.

No comments: